Get to grips with how our integration with iPaper works and how to set it up.
In order to create iPaper Display campaigns, you need to provide a product feed which meets their requirements, showing the right products and regularly updated so prices are synchronized.
To get started:
- Select the iPaper integration template
You'll find this under the list of exports in the platform. Simply click 'Create Export' and select iPaper from the list to use your existing import feed.
- Pass the optimized export to iPaper
Once you are happy with the optimization of your feed , making your products more engaging and informative, you can get hold of the export to send to iPaper.
- Related: Optimizing using the Expression Engine Playbook
- Related: Using filtering in the platform
- Related: Features Overview
From the export overview you can copy the url of your iPaper export (beneath the export key).